Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone interested in transfering to Ashville from Raleigh or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in transfering to Ashville from Raleigh or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Looking for a regular from Raleigh or the surrounding area of Raleigh that would be interested in Ashville, NC. looking to complete a possible 3 way trade.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not sure how close to Raleigh you are wanting. I want to move to the Asheville area, but live in Hope Mills, NC. That is off Interstate 95 South towards Fayetteville and Fort Bragg.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How close are you to Raleigh?

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It take me a hour and 15 minutes if i drive to the RDU airport. I live directly South on I95. MY e mail is gilbertvictoria@yahoo.com.

posted Hide Post
I work in thomasville, email me at wandzel@gmail.com thanks.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I Live in Hope Mills,NC. I want to live in the mountains or at least closer. Thankyou. Victoria

posted Hide Post
Julie, Are you still looking for a trade? I'm in Greensboro, NC looking for Asheville or Coastal CA. Thanks, Ray

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am at Mesa, AZ looking to move to anywhere on NC or TN if you know some one who wants to move to AZ as a mutual transfer please let spray the words around at yours stations and I will really appreciated your help. Thank you.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post