Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    upstate SC to western Iowa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

upstate SC to western Iowa Login/Join

posted
coming from Spartanburg, SC. 5 bidding zones. Some OT, warm weather.
Seniority date 08/07/2004
trying to get to Iowa around Holstein, will consider Sioux City, Storm Lake, Cherokee, Ida Grove, Odebolt, Denison. Others that may be close as well.
Thanks, Greg.
864 590 6507

This message has been edited. Last edited by: volkswagen50,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to leave Virginia Beach, VA to get to the upstate SC area and would consider Spartanburg. Maybe someone from the Iowa area would be interested in VA Beach for a three way transfer. Let me know. Thanks, Leo (757-962-1632)

Posts: 9 | Registered: 09 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leo, sorry I didn't reply earlier. I will inlude VA in my letter to the stations I am seeking. Thanks, Greg

posted Hide Post
Any chance of you coming to Minneapolis/St. Paul area???? Probably 2 hour drive from the area you want, but it would get you closer!!! (I have a 5/84 sen.)

Posts: 5 | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a bit far for me, but I will add it to the list of people who want to come here, so that maybe we can pull off a three way swap. thank for the interest! Greg

posted Hide Post
Thanks Greg...let me know if you change your mind or find someone for a 3-way swap....I am ready at any time!!!!
Dave( ddshunk@msn.com )

Posts: 5 | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my transfer, thanks for looking!