Postal Forums
Need someone from Mesquite Dallas Tx for a few three ways

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/4313922277

18 April 2013, 21:07
Debbie119
Need someone from Mesquite Dallas Tx for a few three ways
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma, Houston Tx, Mesa Az, or Phoenix Arizona. I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 ,or Mesa Az and Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.
02 September 2013, 01:24
Debbie119
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma, Houston Tx, Mesa Az, or Phoenix Arizona. I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 ,or Mesa Az and Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Seniority does count. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.
29 March 2014, 14:08
Debbie119
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma, Houston Tx, Mesa Az, or Phoenix Arizona. I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 ,or Mesa Az and Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Seniority does count. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.
10 January 2015, 22:40
Debbie119
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma, Houston Tx, Mesa Az, or Phoenix Arizona. I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 ,or Mesa Az and Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.