Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need someone from Mesquite Dallas Tx for a few three ways
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone from Mesquite Dallas Tx for a few three ways Login/Join

posted
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma, Houston Tx, Mesa Az, or Phoenix Arizona. I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale Florida. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale Florida. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 ,or Mesa Az and Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Debbie119,

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
keep me in mind my seniority is 12/93 and i want Ft lauderdale...I am from NYC....thanks

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie119:
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma Houston Tx or Phoenix Arizona.I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 or Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.
Hi, I am at Mesa, AZ looking for a mutual transfer to FL, I am only 30 minutes east of Phoenix, AZ. Just e-mail me at Claudiog1x@yahoo.com for more information. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi jarocho1. I am trying to get to mesquite dallas area. I have someone from phoenix who wants here but if she gets a transfer before i get this three way complete i will contact you. whaat is your seniority?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie119:
hi jarocho1. I am trying to get to mesquite dallas area. I have someone from phoenix who wants here but if she gets a transfer before i get this three way complete i will contact you. whaat is your seniority?
Hi, Debbie, I have been working with the post office since May of 1988. I don't care giving away my seniority days or years.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am going to send a friend of mine in the mesquite area a paper for her carrier board that I have a few three ways i am working on. I will include you as one of the three ways. Have you gone through any other mutual transfers where you lost seniority or have you alwaqys been where you are now.

posted Hide Post
Hey deb does Sherman Texas work for ya? Maybe have a 3 way I want Lauderdale thanks

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sherman really is to far for me. I have an old car and I dont think it will make that drive for to long. I am sorry. Keep looking though maybe we can work something else out.

posted Hide Post
I got your 3way.guy in Albany wants fl,I take Albany, you take lewisville.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 08 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Debbie, I am 30 min. from where you want to go.

posted Hide Post
what is your seniority Robert

posted Hide Post
05' I sent you an e mail

posted Hide Post
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma, Houston Tx, Mesa Az, or Phoenix Arizona. I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 ,or Mesa Az and Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.

posted Hide Post
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma, Houston Tx, Mesa Az, or Phoenix Arizona. I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 ,or Mesa Az and Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.

posted Hide Post