Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Suncoast District FL to Albany District NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suncoast District FL to Albany District NY Login/Join

posted
Saint Petersburg FL and Tampa FL surroundings
I have a Fiancé and she's pregnant with our second child. She's already back up in NY in Nursing School until she gets close to having the baby. I really need to get back up to NY. PLEASE HELP!!!

I deliver mail in Saint Petersburg with 10 bid offices. Lots of OT, close to the beaches, warm weather away from the cold.

my name is Justin, 910 303 3102 please call or text

Posts: 5 | Location: Suncoast District | Registered: 02 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the Albany district only one you are considering. What about Rochester NY

Posts: 28 | Registered: 22 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in the Albany District, Gouverneur I am looking to transfer to TN around the Clarksville area to be with my children & grandchildren. Maybe we could find a three way transfer, someone who wants to go to Tampa?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Nick, I'm looking for a transfer to south Florida from Westchester ny, willing to do a 3 way transfer. Contact# (914)893-1000.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Staten Island, NY?

Posts: 26 | Location: Staten Island NY | Registered: 11 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Woodbridge NJ? If interested text/call (848)203-2422

Posts: 23 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post