Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    va bch VA to Austin Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

va bch VA to Austin Texas Login/Join

posted
Want transfer to Austin or Dallas area seniority 6/86,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 25 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Waco right in between Dallas and Austin? My seniority date isn't too far off, Jan 91.

Posts: 12 | Location: Waco, TX | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talk to me about Waco, I really interested in coming home to Texas, haven't lived there since 1976. Virginia beach is a truly nice place to live, 7 stations in vabch and I am not sure how many of this works. I have family in Austin Dallas, and el Paso., indeed I have 6 yrs seniority on you, but it just might be worth it, and at 57 I have 5, yrs left, and it's time to go home. rickandcheryltrotter@verizon.net

posted Hide Post
I believe I am really interested in this swap to waco, but are you?

posted Hide Post
I lived in Northern Virginia for a few years in the late 80's, remember one October getting about 10 inches of snow. Have been here in central Texas around 25 years and the most snow I ever had to walk in was 1.5", so maybe I need to rethink this.

Posts: 12 | Location: Waco, TX | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't get very much snow at all in Hampton roads near the beach, that happens in northern Virginia not here.

posted Hide Post
Check out average winter temperature compared to northern Virginia...really snow is no big issue here

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking I'm in Katy/Houston TX. Shanemudd@aol.com

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Shane I am no longer interested in Texas, going to go ahead and retire and go to Florida...good luck

Posts: 68 | Registered: 30 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice area here real nice only leaving to let wife get close to family. And I have real nice route!!on a golf course all day. And great people to work with!

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post