Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    BROOKLYN,New York regular carrier looking to swap, open to all areas.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BROOKLYN,New York regular carrier looking to swap, open to all areas. Login/Join

posted
seniority date 1/06 regular carrier in Brooklyn New York 15 mins from manhattan and 30 mins from NJ looking to relocate to almost any where...just looking for a new start with my new family... i have a nice route in a station with about 23 rts and plenty of bid opportunity around the city...nyc is a big city close to everything at anytime.email me Fredericljoseph@aol.com or call or text 347-804-1191 freddy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: freddy,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey,

Saw your ad, and i am trying to get to CT which isn't too far. What do you think of Utah? Its beautiful here! Especially if you like the outdoors. email me if your interested.

Thanks,
Ahmi

Posts: 4 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: 17 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my email add: postalgirl72@yahoo.com That may be helpful...

Posts: 4 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: 17 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post