Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking To swap from San Diego to San Antonio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking To swap from San Diego to San Antonio Login/Join

posted
I have a beautiful beach rout in Pacific Beach ie San Diego. My seniority Date is 1994. My route has no hills but is no more than 2 blocks from the ocean at its furthest point east and right at the Pacific Ocean at the west side. Great weather and views. Im looking to be with family in the San Antonio area. Sunny So Cal awaits you...

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Acosta:
I have a beautiful beach rout in Pacific Beach ie San Diego. My seniority Date is 1994. My route has no hills but is no more than 2 blocks from the ocean at its furthest point east and right at the Pacific Ocean at the west side. Great weather and views. Im looking to be with family in the San Antonio area. Sunny So Cal awaits you...

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Route still available? looking to swap from San Antonio to San Diego...phone number 210-837-8456 mark

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im not in San Antonio but I am two hours away in Killeen/Ft.Hood area 30-40 min outside Austin TX. My seniority date is 1995. would you consider? Just Askin. 254-338-3776

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post