Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    anybody wanna come to sunny FL? from north east ME, DE, NH, VT , CT etc etc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anybody wanna come to sunny FL? from north east ME, DE, NH, VT , CT etc etc Login/Join

posted
if you can become a custodian i may be able to help you. i have somebody in my office looking to go back within drivable distance to boston. now located in St.Petersburg p&dc. he w0ould like to stay a custodian but would go back to being a carrier again for a really good route.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about long island.......

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you should consider Long Island. Especially if you like Conneticut. I'm looking to go to Florida. I have my own route, and my office is great! The only reason why I want to move is to be closer to my Family and children. Would you consider looking into it?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just north of Boston. I am a carrier but would switch to custodian. email me at rgreenejr14@hotmail.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanna go too florida for family reasons I am a ptf from watertown ct. about 45 minutes to mass.call mike at 203-419-6770

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about rhode island????

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about Ohio? I work in Findlay ohio, plenty of OT if desired. Its a very nice city to work in.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post