Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Jupiter FL to Panhandle of FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jupiter FL to Panhandle of FL Login/Join

posted
Reg. City carrier, seniority date 9/2000..seeks swap with same in panhandle area anywhere near Destin/Freeport/DeFuniak Springs area. Will consider as far east as Panama City and as far west as Crestview or any station no more than an hour west of Destin. My fiance lives there and I need to move..the long distance is killing us. My office has three stations, about 70 routes. Some on the beach, very affluent area. OT coming out your ears if you want it. Prices on homes for sale in the area are incredible..buyers market. I also will have a condo for rent 10 minutes drive to the station. Please..if serious contact me at tishgutjahr@hotmail.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 22 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Louisiana work for you? I need to go to so fla, where I grew up. I'm a reg city carrier. Seniority date is 9/04. Let me know if you are interested. 985-227-3056

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My fiance lives in Destin..why would you think Louisiana would work for me?? Sorry no..

Posts: 18 | Registered: 22 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post