Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Colorado to North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to North Carolina Login/Join

posted
My name is Horace Gainey, a Letter Carrier in Aurora Colorado outside of Denver Colorado. My senority date is November 1997. Work hours/8am thru 430pm. Due to family reasons i'm looking for a transfer within Winston-Salem North Carolina area..But will look at any other offers in the state of North Carolina. Denver Colorado is a sportsman paradise. Offering numerous professional sports teams from football through socceer. And the ski slopes is only a short mountain ride away. Anyone interested can get in touch through email or phone/ wk #(303)364-6589/cell #(720)621-3424

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Horace:

I am desperately trying to get to Colorado as soon as possible and Aurora would be perfect. Half of my stuff is already packed and moved there. North Carolina is not too far from Tenn so even if you got here I could get my postmaster to get you some help getting to your ultimate destination! And, of course, my wife has offered to do anything to get me home! Smiler My number is a colorado # 720-989-7521. Call me anytime. My email addy is warden.billy@yahoo.com. Ex-Air Force.

Posts: 6 | Location: Current/TN--Moving/Colorado | Registered: 25 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, i am in new bern, nc. would you be interested in coming here. my name is david. number is 710-659 8630 or email joewillie1414@yahoo.com.

david t. collins

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Horace,
if you know of anyone in NC.,SC.,or VA. that would like Austin,TX. 01/98 I'm looking for Denver,CO. area we can do a 3-way ASAP..
Ramon 512.762.5081 i have a great record..important

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Horace, didn't I work with you at Fletcher station? I'm trying to do a swap back to Indiana. Hope you get your swap. Later

Posts: 20 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in swapping to Livingston, TN? Bill Warden (720) 989-7521

quote:
Originally posted by Horace Gainey:
My name is Horace Gainey, a Letter Carrier in Aurora Colorado outside of Denver Colorado. My senority date is November 1997. Work hours/8am thru 430pm. Due to family reasons i'm looking for a transfer within Winston-Salem North Carolina area..But will look at any other offers in the state of North Carolina. Denver Colorado is a sportsman paradise. Offering numerous professional sports teams from football through socceer. And the ski slopes is only a short mountain ride away. Anyone interested can get in touch through email or phone/ wk #(303)364-6589/cell #(720)621-3424

Posts: 6 | Location: Current/TN--Moving/Colorado | Registered: 25 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post