Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Chicago/southern Wisconsin area to St Pete/Largo/Clearwater area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago/southern Wisconsin area to St Pete/Largo/Clearwater area Login/Join

posted
Currently in Beloit wisconsin. Centrally located within an hour from Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee Area. Lokking for transfer anywhere near St Pete, Seminole, Largo, Tampa area.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you super good luck with that. Searched for several years for someone to come from Florida to Wisconsin. ... didn’t happen.

My suggestion is to get on as many Ereassign transfer lists as you can. I had over 500 in and had to decline a bunch all that came too soon. So I currently have 50 requests in for gulf coast side for only carrier now. After exactly one year, the process is starting for Pinellas Park and I’m 2nd on the list for largo.

This is where I’m currently at on these lists after one year on Ereassign.

Clearwater, FL- 10th

Englewood, FL- 9th

Ft. Myers/Cape Cora, FL- 11th

Lakeland, FL- 9TH

Largo, FL- 2nd

Lehigh Acres, FL- 6th

Palm Harbor, FL- 5th

Sarasota, FL- 7th

Tampa, FL- 17th

Venice/North Port, FL-4th

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ClaytonS,

Posts: 44 | Registered: 02 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonS:
Wishing you super good luck with that. Searched for several years for someone to come from Florida to Wisconsin. ... didn’t happen.

My suggestion is to get on as many Ereassign transfer lists as you can. I had over 500 in and had to decline a bunch all that came too soon. So I currently have 50 requests in for gulf coast side for only carrier now. After exactly one year, the process is starting for Pinellas Park and I’m 2nd on the list for largo.

This is where I’m currently at on these lists after one year on Ereassign.

Clearwater, FL- 10th

Englewood, FL- 9th

Ft. Myers/Cape Cora, FL- 11th

Lakeland, FL- 9TH

Largo, FL- 2nd

Lehigh Acres, FL- 6th

Palm Harbor, FL- 5th

Sarasota, FL- 7th

Tampa, FL- 17th

Venice/North Port, FL-4th

How did you find out where you are on these lists? I am trying to find that out.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call the NALC business agent for that area.
The Florida one won’t talk about it unless you been on the list for at least 10 months.
https://www.nalc.org/union-adm...tration/nalc-regions

Posts: 44 | Registered: 02 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post