Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Swap Suncoast Fl to NYC, Bronx, Conneticut
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Swap Suncoast Fl to NYC, Bronx, Conneticut Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hello, my name is Omar interested in finding more information on your location. Im a reg.carrier from ny 15 mins from throggsneck. 7/01 is my senority date. Please feel free to contact me at 3364736771 or omar.irene06@yahoo.com.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Posts: 13 | Location: New York | Registered: 02 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interested in staten island n.y.?

Posts: 13 | Location: staten island N.Y. | Registered: 27 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey how about Manchester Ct? Please contact me 860-810-8097

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Omar:
Hello, my name is Omar interested in finding more information on your location. Im a reg.carrier from ny 15 mins from throggsneck. 7/01 is my senority date. Please feel free to contact me at 3364736771 or omar.irene06@yahoo.com.

Hi Omar, what station are you at?

Look forward to speaking with you.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nuchman:
interested in staten island n.y.?

No, sorry. Thanks

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a carrier 02/07 out in Far Rockaway NY looking to locate to your area. I am a 30 min drive from the Throggs Neck area and I happen to live in Throggs Neck as well. I have plenty of overtime and I even knew someone looking to locate to Far Rockaway from the Bronx, Throggs Neck station. If interested, let me know, you can reach me at smarco228@aol.com.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 06 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is William Salas I'm a regular letter carrier in Astoria Queens NY. My record is clean and I'm trying to go to florida if you are interested my email is flybid1010@aol.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi I'm in the bronx ny if you are still interested email me Stacifor03@yahoo.com senority 10/01

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, I'am in the Bronx if you still interested email me at stacifor03@yahoo.com thank you

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi are you still looking? I have a clean record and I have been with the po for 15 years. park and loop very nice small office very close to tap bridge

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in watertown ct. great office.Mostly mounted.call mike 203-419-6770

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi ani yonkers is next to the bronx would you consider it? 9176134247

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Ohio? I work in Findlay ohio, very nice city.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in this transfer. I work in parkchester area in the bronx. I would like to transfer to WPB, FL. If you interested, please contact me at the following email address: doreplum@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about hudson valley, ny?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post