Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Swap Suncoast Fl to NYC, Bronx, Conneticut
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Swap Suncoast Fl to NYC, Bronx, Conneticut Login/Join

posted
Please regulars only! 9/05 W.P. Fl (Central FL) to Throggs Neck, City Island, Bx, NY.Bx surrounding areas. Fairfield, Norwalk, Stamford, Westport, surrounding areas. Upper East Side surrounding areas. Family reasons.

Thanks! Good Luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ani,

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you change yor mind. I'm a PTF in watertown Connecticut.Really need florida for family reasons.My wife and kids are already there for health reasons.Can't get a reasignment to save my life. you can call mike at 203-419-6770

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in bklyn, ny and trying to get to georgia. I've seen a post of someone trying to get to fl from ga. maybe we can do a three way. my senority date is 8/20/2005 i'm a regular.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, sorry not interested in Bklyn.

posted Hide Post
Hi Im a regular carrier 15 years of service trying to transfer to Florida I work in New York City which is Manhattan close to all subways and buses I have an easy route I do collection I dont deal with DPS or FSS or beats all you have to do is drive and hit your collection boxes on time,management never bothers you,my route is mondays to fridays only[sat and sunday off]overtime is available for whoever wants the extra$$$$, my record is clean and Im willing to swap with you anytime!!!! my email is def4lkm@hotmail.com....!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dalia maldonado,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dalia maldonado:
Hi Im a regular carrier 15 years of service trying to transfer to Florida I work in New York City which is Manhattan close to all subways and buses I have an easy route I do collection I dont deal with DPS or FSS or beats all you have to do is drive and hit your collection boxes on time,management never bothers you,my route is mondays to fridays only[sat and sunday off]overtime is available for whoever wants the extra$$$$, my record is clean and Im willing to swap with you anytime!!!! my email is def4lkm@hotmail.com....!

Hi, sorry to far down into city. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Hi, you must have just started this process of attempting to mutual swap. If you think your going to be able to select the office you want and be there tomorrow your in for a rude awakening! You should really consider one of these offers since I have completed a 3 way swap and it took almost a year and I still have to drive 100 miles a day. New York City is New York City! You will find out soon that these offers are hard to come by, even harder to find someone with a good record. Good luck.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi its me again if you have someone here to tell you how far Manhattan is from the Bronx you'll see is not far,most of my coworkers live in the Bronx and the commute is 25 minutes only,I live in Queens and I've being working in Manhattan for 15 years,I forgot to tell you I belong to Manhattan and Bronx so if you dont like my station you can bid to a station in the Bronx...call me if interested at 347-3573856....by the way in what part of Florida are you working???

posted Hide Post
Hi, I know the process. I have 17 years with the P.O.. I came from NY.

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Central Florida, Orlando area

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob:
Hi, you must have just started this process of attempting to mutual swap. If you think your going to be able to select the office you want and be there tomorrow your in for a rude awakening! You should really consider one of these offers since I have completed a 3 way swap and it took almost a year and I still have to drive 100 miles a day. New York City is New York City! You will find out soon that these offers are hard to come by, even harder to find someone with a good record. Good luck.

No It's not my first time. I have 17 Years with the PO. I know the process. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dalia maldonado:
Hi its me again if you have someone here to tell you how far Manhattan is from the Bronx you'll see is not far,most of my coworkers live in the Bronx and the commute is 25 minutes only,I live in Queens and I've being working in Manhattan for 15 years,I forgot to tell you I belong to Manhattan and Bronx so if you dont like my station you can bid to a station in the Bronx...call me if interested at 347-3573856....by the way in what part of Florida are you working???

I will keep you in mind.

posted Hide Post
Would you consider NE New Jersey?

Posts: 7 | Location: Northern New Jersey | Registered: 16 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh sorry no.

posted Hide Post
OK just let me know, I was in Orlando a month ago visiting my coworkers they work in South Creek,I like that area..!By the way my new email address is lacarteritadenewyork@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dalia maldonado,