Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orlando Florida carrier also considering NC and NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando Florida carrier also considering NC and NJ Login/Join

posted
I asked about SI, we also have family in NC and NJ. 2017 seniority date 321-830-0938

Posts: 26 | Location: Staten Island NY | Registered: 11 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know if you decide to branch to Ohio (Columbus). Good luck!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 11 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can always come to Virginia Beach homes! Seniority date 2015

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in the md/dc/va area. Seniority date 2007. Nbcu and mounted route. Email me at yelcup@aol.com please.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in the md/dc area. Great route in Linthicum, md 5 min from BWI airport. If interested email ericwarfield@ymail.com or text 410-736-2204

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi IM in Greenville, NC about 1:30 from Raleigh...I love the post office I'm at...good to retire.....I need to get to Florida near Lakeland and Orlando is close...My autistic daughter lives at Noah's Landing in Lakeland...Thanks for reading...any questions 252-623-8492

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NYC for Orlando ? Not far from NJ at all.

Posts: 34 | Location: East Gun Hill Rd  | Registered: 30 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got Va, looking for a move to your area asap

Posts: 11 | Registered: 13 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in south Florida if you know of anyone that wants a 3 way transfer. I need to get to Orlando area for family reasons.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm at western NY (Rochester) if that's something you might be interested in. Looking to get to central FL

Posts: 5 | Registered: 23 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May I ask what part of NC are you wanting to go? i'm in TN but only 25 mins from NC morth east end. thanks

Posts: 34 | Registered: 14 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work at secaucus, NJ

Posts: 5 | Location: Secaucus, NJ to Ft. Lauderdale, FL or surrounding areas | Registered: 20 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Concord, North Carolina. I'm looking to go to Albuquerque, New Mexico and there is a carrier there looking to transfer near you. Maybe we can do a 3 way swap.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Bergen County nj if you are interested my seniority is 5/17 you can email me at osmaris@msn.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in San Antonio, TX looking to get to Orlando. If anyone interested in a three-way swap, deal me in.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 20 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post