Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Asheville, NC to somewhere elese
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville, NC to somewhere elese Login/Join

posted
Asheville (gateway to the Smokies) is a great little city offering diverse and expansive entertainment and outdoor activities, superb weather, and an excellent education system. There are three stations with 130 bidding routes. My seniority is 7/07. please email me with any interest, questions, or offers. thanks, bob

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob !!!!!!
I am a city carrier in Mountain Home Arkansas. My senority is 01/05. The office has 10 city routes. ( also 16 rural) My coworkers are friendly. The supervisor is a good guy too. One carrier will be retiring in the end of May. The town is of about 13,000 nestled right in the beautiful ozark mountains. If you like fishing or are the outdoorsman type this is for you! It's in the north central part of the state. ( about a 20 minute drive to the missouri border )Please look up my city on the internet and you will see what I mean about beautiful !!!
The cost of living is low. The town is clean and friendly. I am not sure what you are looking for but please do take a look at my town. I will check this site to look for your reply. Rene'

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rene', I am keeping my options open for the time being. Indeed you are right about the beauty of the ozarks. I will keep in touch. thanks, bob

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email is crosscountrypapa@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
Rene' from Arkansas? Are you still interested? Please write back to let me know either way. Thanks, Bob

posted Hide Post
Rene'?