Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Wahiawa, HI to Santa Ana, CA area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wahiawa, HI to Santa Ana, CA area Login/Join

posted
Just getting a feel for any interest out there. Not really in a rush, but considering the change. My name is Moana. My current bidding seniority is 6/06. My station is located in the Central area of the island of Oahu which is about a 20-minute drive to the infamous North Shore. My swap is also dependent on my postal clerk husband being able to find a swap within his craft.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: haYngirl,

Posts: 1 | Location: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: 11 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you interested in wa. state ? i doubt we are hiring clerks but you never know

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you are still looking to transfer, but I too am kind of feeling out the whole transfer thing. I'm a carrier based out of Irvine California, which is about 10 min south of Santa Ana. It's an extremely safe place to deliver and if you have a family, Irvine is know for their excellent schools. Tons of new growth too. My wife and I have been to Oahu 3 times and are in love with the North Shore, so transferring is definitely on the table. Just thought I'd throw this out there in case you are still interested.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you maybe be interested in Kansas state? My husband is getting out of the military and I would love to be closer to my family in Waipahu. Please feel free to text or call me at (808) 206-2667.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am city carrier from Vista,Ca(N. SD County, about 45min to Santa Ana) wanting to go to Oahu, seniorty is 1993, if interested, Tom 760-525-2912
tmc316@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post