Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    HELP!!! MUTUAL TRANSFER TO ORLANDO OR TAMPA FROM CINCINNATI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP!!! MUTUAL TRANSFER TO ORLANDO OR TAMPA FROM CINCINNATI Login/Join

posted
MUTUAL TRANSFER TO ORLANDO OR TAMPA FLORIDA. MILFORD OFFICE. GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. EXCELLENT SCHOOLS. OVERTIME AVAILABLE. FOR FAMILY REASONS. REGULARS ONLY. HIRE DATE 8/2001. PLEASE CALL 513-575-1277 OR E-MAIL DJJANUS2001@YAHOO.COM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DAVID JANUS,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey david i was wondering how far north your bidding rights are . i truly need to be as far north as possibly.toward west carralton and the back end of west dayton. my daughter did some driving mileage trips for me and you are just to far south east. almost 45 min from kings island. she also said that the bad weather made any drive almost impossiable. i need to get to dayton in less then 1hr max after work.i tried to work out some details on my building up there but they fell though. i still have a few in the works and they might work out but i am at the end of the rope and have to make that decission. please see have far you are able to bid too and list tthose sites for me and i will be conntecting your union hall as well . i know some time trying to get a swap is tough been at it for long time then one day it all falls together

Posts: 11 | Location: plant city just outside of tampa fl | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post