Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa, Fl to Panhandle, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa, Fl to Panhandle, FL Login/Join

posted
Seniority date 5/14 I work at the interbay office in south Tampa in very upscale neighborhoods. Looking to transfer to Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Shalimar, Mary Esther, Gulf Breeze, Niceville or Valparaiso, FL.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 25 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I know this may seem really odd and outdated but I came across your post from 2015 to switch with someone. You were from Interbay and wanted to go to the Fort Walton/Destin area. I actually started at Interbay as a CCA back in May 2014 and I was there for about 2 months so you may or may not remember me. Anyways, I’m also in the same boat as you were in. I work at Produce and I want to switch with someone from up there too. I want to ask you how long did it take for you to switch with someone? Or did you just do e-reassign and how long did that take? I hope you get this message. Thanks.

Matt

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post