Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    orange county ca. to las vegas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

orange county ca. to las vegas Login/Join

posted
seniority 2000, park and loop

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a three way swap?
I have the same seniority date

Posts: 9 | Location: Hallandale Beach, FL | Registered: 24 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does the other person have about the same seniority date

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received a message from another carrier in Vegas that's interested in Florida. That may be a good option for all three of us. Can you email me at kimlayn@icloud.com so we can all get more details from each other.

Posts: 9 | Location: Hallandale Beach, FL | Registered: 24 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it's any easier here's my phone number (954)330-8111

posted Hide Post
Ok, I will contact you Tuesday! Whats a good time to call? My email is wickedangelstar@cox.net

Posts: 30 | Registered: 26 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Southern Cal,
Vegas and I spoke on the phone and determined that our transfer time frames are around the same. If you're still interested please contact us so we can all talk.
Thanks in advance
Kimlayn
(Florida)