Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa , FL to Albany , Ga !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa , FL to Albany , Ga ! Login/Join

posted
Looking to get to Albany , Ga . Seniority date is 10/04 . Email is edwardh813@tmo.blackberry.net . Let me know if there is any interest !

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great beaches , Entertainment , Culture , Sports . You name it , Tampa has it . Looking to get to Albany near family . No major rush so we have time to make this work . Let me know !

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I might be interested in moving down there I work in new city Ny if ur interested u can text me 9736980836

Posts: 10 | Registered: 30 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for Albany, GA .

posted Hide Post
Doesn't have to be now , I am flexible on a time period !

posted Hide Post
Let me know if your interested !

posted Hide Post
Florida anyone ?

posted Hide Post
?

posted Hide Post
I am very interested. I know someone posted on my feed that wants to come to Columbia South Carolina and she is in Columbus Georgia. Maybe pretty close to where you want to be. If interested, call me at 8177938854 and I can find that person to see how or when.
Shawn

Posts: 12 | Registered: 02 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping to make it to Ga,Tn,Nc,Sc !

posted Hide Post
Your email is wrong. Came back as failure. Call me, in Columbia SC 29229
Shawn 817 793 8854

Posts: 12 | Registered: 02 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone from Florida close to inverness would like to go Spokane Washington?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If interested to go to Spokane contact me at matalenaanglemire@yahoo.com or @(808)7250627

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post