Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Melbourne, FL to GA (atlanta or surrounding areas)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Melbourne, FL to GA (atlanta or surrounding areas) Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is 08/05. I'm a regular and you have 6 bidding stations. I currently work out of the palm bay e. office 10 minutes from the main office in Melbourne, FL. call me at 772-501-6225 or email towanaw1972@comcast.net Office is located 45 min from orlando, fl.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Towana,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Towana, I am Mike from Cincinnati OH. I am trying to get to FL and I like Melbourne. If you run across anyone that wants Cinci from Atlanta perhaps we could work out a 3 way swap. Good luck in your search.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok will keep that in mind.

posted Hide Post
Hi, Towana, would you consider Charleston, South Carolina.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not at this moment i'm working on really being in the atlanta area. I will keep this idea in mind. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Greenville, SC. I moved my family up here from Vero Beach 3 Years ago to finish my military career and now we are ready to get back home. I am a regular carrier with seniority 3/07.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey towana
i am a ptf carrier in atlanta wishing to swap. i am near the top of list to make regular. the union is trying to turn some ptfs now. please keep me in mind in the future. seniority dat aug. 2003. phone 770-572-1663

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
IP

Ignored post by RON P. posted 02 August 2010 22:28 Show Post

D.Sands Posted 07 November 2010 09:25 Hide Post
hey towana
i am a ptf carrier in atlanta wishing to swap. i am near the top of list to make regular. the union is trying to turn some ptfs now. please

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would a possible 3-way to Nashville, TN work for you? 765-661-9354

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post