Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone want Marietta, GA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want Marietta, GA? Login/Join

posted
Seniority 6/94
Marietta, GA (West Oak) large place bidding 7 places.
Want to move to Clearwater, Tampa, Orlando, Naples FL surrounding areas
40+ ot a week Off Sundays/routine

SilentBuck@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: THolcombe,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone want Marietta, GA??
Wife and I want a new change of life in Florida.. anywhere in Florida except for Miami surroundings. Orlando, Melbourne, Clearwater, Panama City, Destin, Sarasota, or Marco Island ..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: THolcombe,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may be interested in Marietta , Ga . I would need to do a little research before any further consideration . Also I would need some help on your end as far a discussion with your PM about accepting a CCA as well . I am a regular with seniority o 10/04 and my wife is a CCA . I have already spoke with the union and PM and they said her transfer if based on bieng accepted on that end . As long as they are willing to accept a CCA her transfer cn be done asap . Our swap will take approval on both ends . My email is ehumphries813@gmail.com , feel free to email me if you are interested . Oh , we are located in Tampa,Fl

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post