Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sun CIt West, Az to Tempe, mesa or surrounding areas...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sun CIt West, Az to Tempe, mesa or surrounding areas... Login/Join

posted
I will be moving to tempe in June, and am looking to go to the East side. There are 3 offices to bid from, ot, and great people to work with. I hate to leave there but will be quite a drive. If you are interested, call me at 623-670-8166. Leave a voicemail.
Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa Chew

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Melissa,

I would love to go to Sun City West, LMK what they are gonna do with your position when you leave. email at jukeboxdj@aol.com

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, contact the union office in Tucson. I think they are filing grievances to accept 5 ptf's cause they hired too many TE's without bringing in transfers. I know it's a ptf, but there is only 1 ptf in the entire city of Tucson right now.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post