Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NORTHWEST AR TO FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NORTHWEST AR TO FL Login/Join

posted
Im in Springdale AR looking to be south of I4 prefer the West Coast. Seniority 06/07, plenty of OT, four seasons in the Ozark Mountains.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 11 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interestd in the Ocala area, pls let me have your e mail n tel number so we can talk. senority is 2012

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, my tel # is 305-205-9931 you can call or text me. NWA is a great place to live and raise children with great schools n low crime rate and a boomimg econamy with low cost of living.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mario:
Hello, my tel # is 305-205-9931 you can call or text me. NWA is a great place to live and raise children with great schools n low crime rate and a boomimg econamy with low cost of living.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mario,

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote: