Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa , Fl to South Amboy NJ or surrounding area !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa , Fl to South Amboy NJ or surrounding area ! Login/Join

posted
Seniority is 10/04 email is ehumphries813@gmail.com

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there. Are you still looking to transfer to south amboy? I'm a carrier from Mountainside NJ. Looking to move to Fl. For family reasons. Please let me know. My seniority date is 94.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, My name is Mike, are you still looking to transfer to South Amboy area? My senority is 1987 in Metuchen NJ. I would really be interested in a swap. You can call me at 732-221-6253.

Regards,
Mike Karpf

Posts: 13 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: 11 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello Mike again, Metuchen is a small town with only 19 routes, I saw you wanted a small town and my senority there is #4. Driving time is approximately 10minutes from South Amboy area.
Let me know if your interested.

Posts: 13 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: 11 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post