Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    To Arizona- about Re-assign
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To Arizona- about Re-assign Login/Join

posted
Do you know anything about any openings for re-assign in the State of Arizona? I'd want to know.. Thanks..

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI ,there are 5 different cities on ereassign that have openings for carrier's,closest one to phoenix is probably farmington.Scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are wanting to e-reassign then just about every city in the valley is accepting tempe, mesa, scottsdale, peoria you just need to get on postal lite blue and request one from the e-reassign link. Good luck I know for a fact that tempe has no ptf's and is looking for 3 - 4 e-reassigns.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they just announced at my office today that they are closing the processing facility in Tucson..... they will be offering people there the letter carrier positions that are open around the state....

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Reassign opportunities are still on liteblue, better try and grab one if you can before they close them out.

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AK-AZ:
Do you know anything about any openings for re-assign in the State of Arizona? I'd want to know.. Thanks..
Hi, did you got your mutual transfer done, I think I can work for a three way you to AZ, me to FL and FL to AK.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post