Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    South Pasadena to Palm Springs, Las Vegas, San Diego, Fresno, or San Luis Obispo area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Pasadena to Palm Springs, Las Vegas, San Diego, Fresno, or San Luis Obispo area Login/Join

posted
I need to transfer to Palm Springs, Las Vegas, San Diego, Fresno, or San Luis Obispo too badly! I work for being regular letter carrier in South Pasadena since 9 years. It is easy job for 40 hours a week and my route is very easy job!!! But I dont want to live here because I want to transfer out of here for my family.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in clovis, ca right next to Fresno. I'm interested in a possible mutual swap. tell me about your route and seniority date. You can call me at 55908000551 -Danny

Posts: 2 | Location: Clovis | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route is really very easy I love and also I like my nice customers, but I dont want to live here. My seniority date is March 2002. You can try to ask my Union. Maybe he can help us to swap. I will try to call you soon, but I am deaf. My email address is edknov2002@aol.com and my VRS is 866 476 2177. Hope to let us swap soon or anytime. Thanks Ed

posted Hide Post
Hello, I am a regular carrier in Santa Barbara. Are you still looking to reassign? Would this be close enough to San Luis Obispo? Is this an area you are interested in? We might be able to work out a 3-way exchange.

My email is arnold33@cox.net

Thanks a lot

Dan

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where at PO near San Luis Obispo?

posted Hide Post
hey postmaster in phoenix will take u

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post