Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tucson to Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson to Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Hi! I am a city carrier with a 12/1999 seniority date. I am looking to transfer up I-10 to the Phoenix area. Would love Glendale as my first choice, Phoenix and then Scottsdale, but will do any of them. Also will do a 3 way trade if we can work it out! I can transfer soon or wait for the right person if you are serious. We have 15 stations to bid on here. Most routes are mounted, some NBU and very few walking routes. Laid back lifetsyle here. Let me know! Hope to hear from you soon!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FSS is coming to Phoenix. No FSS in Tucson.. anyone want to trade before FSS hits?

posted Hide Post
still looking for someone in the Phoenix area who wants to head down I-10 and move to Tucson. 12/99 seniority here. Let me know!