Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Middle Tn to HI or CA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Middle Tn to HI or CA Login/Join

posted
im regular in a small town in Middle TN wanting a fresh start let me know what ya got

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a small town south east called McMinnville let me know if anyone is interested

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Seattle?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im not interested in Seattle right now but im not gonna rule it out tell me more about it teraogden3@hotmail.com

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
how about Long Beach, CA ? seniority is 7/89 what is your seniority date as well?

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
seniority date 10/04 . Long beach sounds nice ill do a google search and check it out my email address is on here just hit me up w/some details

posted Hide Post
Douglas of Long Beach, how about Northern Calif. bay area?

San Anselmo, Calif is in bay area of Marin County north of San Francisco. Neighbor City of San Rafael. Fifteen minutes drive and crossing famous Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco. San Anselmo PO also cover town of Fairfax and a small part town of Ross. 22,000 population, not counting Fairfax. 27 Routes to bid. Very down to earth community. Very friendly people and coworkers. Mellow Postmaster and Supervisors. Strong union stewards that stand for us. Beautiful 75 degree weather. Beautiful community and scenic. Wild turkeys, Deers, and fawns in people's yards. Hefty tip during Christmas.

EMAIL: RENNYJK@AOL.COM

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
aaaaahhhhhhh

posted Hide Post
hello would you be interested in fort myers fl...if so please let me know...

Posts: 26 | Location: fort myers florida | Registered: 16 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i havent really considered FL but i willing to hear you out if ya wanna tell me somethings about what Fl has to offer and what kinda route you got teraogden3@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
well fort myers is about 15 to 20 minutes from the beach...there are stores and shopping plazas everywheer...if you like shopping...there are about 4 different offices you can bid between for routes...my route is a 41k right now...there is growth on it...its 78 miles...i dont have an llv or ffv yet...but there are only 2 or 3 routes in front of me getting one...most of the routes have vehicles already...you could get my route or another route...i was told they let the other regulars bid on the available routes and then as a new regular you get whats left...the area and office are nice...i just want to move to be closer to family and help them out...if you have any more wuestions let me know Smiler

Posts: 26 | Location: fort myers florida | Registered: 16 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
r u a rural carrier?

posted Hide Post
yes i am are you?

posted Hide Post
no im a city carrier sorry i was thinkin that when you started talkin about your route i knew that what it sounded like good luck in your search

posted Hide Post
thanks...it would have been nice if it had worked...lol