Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle, WA open to almost anywhere.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle, WA open to almost anywhere. Login/Join

posted
Lived in Seattle all my life and ready for a change in scenery. Will consider all areas except California. Contact Chris: disciple_81@hotmail.com or (253)886-8827.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider Utah?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 26 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Anchorage Alaska

Posts: 19 | Registered: 02 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about nj

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris,
Nick is ready to go From colorodo to Canoga park. If you want to go to Colorodo.As i mentioned you earlier Iam ready for Seattle
Manjit

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work with Chris. He just got a transfer out of Seattle. Argus333 I sent you an email you asked me to send a few days ago. Did you get it?

Posts: 5 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 19 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Miami Beach FL

Posts: 2 | Location: Miami Beach | Registered: 16 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
how about just SW of Chicago, Joliet, IL to be exact...

I know people in AZ that want WA, so can do a 3-way...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about Tucson AZ? I already have a trade lined up. All I need is for you to say yes! Karen at 520-240-5460

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post