Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    WESTERN NC TO NORTHWESTERN COAST OF FL
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WESTERN NC TO NORTHWESTERN COAST OF FL Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am in Fort Lauderdale trying to get to Dallas. Whaat is your seniority date? I know the person in Dallas mentioned you might being trying to come to florida and he wanted North carolina. Maybe his three way would work out. Debbie

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you found a three way transfer yet i have no luck maybe if you can find someone i'll be interested in going to north carolina so you can come to naples or if anyone else wants to come to naples

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rodney, did you get my email, I did not recieve a reply?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saisk,
No,I did not. My email is wines@bellsouth.net.Shoot me it again.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
Hey SAISK. I found a carrier from Panama City who wants Phoenix, another from Phoenix who wants Eustis Fl,(thats where I am). We might be able to work a 4-way where I go to Silva and you to Panama city. What do you think?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
usmale, shoot me all the info on Panama City carrier! I will be in the area this weekend and try to contact the carrier. This is my best lead so far, thanks.

posted Hide Post
hey saisk, have you found anything yet i'm in naples fl. it's beautiful here

posted Hide Post
dlove- Are you still interested in N.C.? I'm in Pensacola trying to get near Tampa. Let me know. email is wines@bellsouth.net.Saisk, you, and I could do a 3-way.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how big is the route and is it a mounted route please let me know i could be interested i'm going to talk to my wife this week

posted Hide Post
Pete16 route is 8:10 minutes mounted. Very easy route with beautiful views of local mountains.

posted Hide Post
are you still looking to transfer

posted Hide Post
Yes I am and I placed and ad in the Postal Record to come out in MAY so hopefully I will get a lead close to Destin/Ft. Walton Bch area. That is where I am trying to get to. But if I find something close I will consider it. I have one lead in Pensacola and one in Panama City Bch so far.

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
How about Enterprise, Alabama? Located in Southeast corner of AL. 2 hrs north of PCB. Small Office w/10 city routes. Rot. Days Off. Call Mike 334-464-0015 if interested.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post