Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual swap to Winston- salem or greensboro area from denver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual swap to Winston- salem or greensboro area from denver Login/Join

posted
Hi Im looking to swap to the winston-salem greensboro area. From denver. I have a 3/2000 seniority date.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you in city limit of denver or a surrounding area? What kind of routes do you have there?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 08 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Denver District. About 20 stations here. I am in the suburbs of Denver about 20 mins from downtown. At our station we have walking, mounted, and everything in between. Its a good station. nice city with 2 zones and about 41 rts in the station.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in florida. Going to take a trip to Colorado next month possibly to check out the scene. We are looking at the denver or fort Collins area.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 08 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Josh, I work in Ft Collins and am thinking about a swap to Florida. If you decide to consider Fort Collins hit me up!

fococarrier@yahoo.com

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you found transfer? im in Richmond Va about 2 1/2 hrs from greensboro looking to go to Vegas However we can do a three way with a guy in Vegas that want to move to Denver give me a call William 804-564-4729 or will4823@yahoo.com

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post