Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual transfer from Naples Fl to Cape Coral or Ft Myers Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual transfer from Naples Fl to Cape Coral or Ft Myers Fl Login/Join

posted
My Name is Kim Thornton.
I am looking to do a mutual transfer from Naples Florida to my Home town of Cape Coral Florida or Fort Myers Florida. Seniority date was August 4th 2018
I am a career city carrier. my route consists of half business and residential mostly curbside and a few CBU.S. Right down the road from Gulf shore Blvd along the beach.

I can be contacted at 239 940 6003
or
email egan121702@aol.com

Thank you
K Thornton

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimberly Thornton,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 27 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is James Morris. I work out of the post office in Hollywood Florida off of Polk Street my wife and I are interested in moving to fort Myers because all of her family lives there. And we just had a newborn so we could use the help. If you're still interested in a mutual swap please let me know my email is jamesmorrispa@gmail.com and my phone number is 305-684-7820 thank you

If you know of anyone who might be wanted to do a mutual swap please let me know. Thanks

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post