Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone interested in Chicago south suburbs?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in Chicago south suburbs? Login/Join

posted
It is cheaper to own your home here than rent. Live off Michigan Lake. Have the Best school system in an elite area of Munster,IN. Check it out. All Doctor dentists etc... live here and commute to Chicago. I am interested in West coast as I my daughter has been diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes. I want to be closer to her.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so where on the west coast are you looking to trasfer to, cause im out of the seattle area, and i need to get back to chicago

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm as close as you can get to Chicago with a good lifestyle. Taxes are lower on this side of state line. Chicago (lansing area)is six houses down my street. My phone number is 408-646-1500. My name is Bali.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Billy C,

posted Hide Post
Anyone else interested? Still looking for an exchange...........

posted Hide Post
Hello................

posted Hide Post
Hi Bali, looking at your phone number...are you looking for the Bay area? I work in the San Ramon area. Here's the thing..I replied to another letter carrier here (screen name Debby Wickman), she's willing to move to Waukegan...maybe you could reply to her. This could possibly be a 3 way swap.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 01 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think deb wants closer to wisconsin. She already turned down someone in north chicago so i doubt she will work out....so we continue with our searches...thanks for considering me........

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Bali,

Try this out...

To: Muncie, Indiana
Name: Sondra Jackson
Position: Regular City Carrier
Seniority: 03/10/2001
Hours: 0630-1500
Off: Rotating
Email: NavWpn@aol.com
Phone: 760-329-8374

and if it works, keep eyes out for me too, hehehe.Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rick,

Still trying. I got one possibility i'm working on. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Dont know why people arent excited about Chicago areas. I love it here. If it wasnt for my family issues I would stay here. I'll keep an eye out for you too.

thanks
bali

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Logansport Indiana? my seniority is 4/99. regular carrier.
Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post