Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    La Quinta,Ca to open.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

La Quinta,Ca to open. Login/Join

posted
Testing waters. Looking for mutual exchange out of Ca. 10/2003

Posts: 14 | Registered: 02 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning Kristopher. My name is Royal Walker. I am very interested in talking with you about a swap. I am a carrier in NE Florida--Jacksonville. I have been trying to get to the Coachella Valley for a while. My seniority is 04/06. Jacksonville has 15 stations, so lots of choices for a route. OT available, if you want. Plus, coming in with over 12 years of seniority will get you something pretty decent. I have been on my route for almost 9 years. You can contact me at 904 866 3939 or via email alfredroyalwalker@gmail.com. Looking forward to talking with you.

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am very interested in a mutual swap. I am in Folsom, CA, 20 Minutes away from Sacramento. Would you be interested? I was born and raised in Cathedral City, and would love to move back to the Coachella Valley to be with family.

Contact me: 916-509-0338

Posts: 15 | Registered: 27 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll just throw this option out there for you. Im in Missoula MT if you'd be interested. Im looking to go to Central Texas, near Temple or Waco for family reasons. . Ive seen several people from Texas interested in California recently. I'm open to searching for a 3rd person to do a 3way swap if Montana is of any interest to you. Missoula is a nice college town, much milder weather than eastern Montana, great family and outdoor opportunities. My office has 48 routes, great management, and OT if you want it. My seniority date here is 3/13. Right now I have 20 regulars below me with 4 or 5 more retiring this year. So a lot of opportunities for a nice route.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in San Diego ?

Oscar

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Oscar, what is your senority date? sort of testing waters right now. so not in a hurry
quote:
Originally posted by Thizznation1:
Would you be interested in San Diego ?

posted Hide Post
Hey Kristopher. Just following up on my previous post. I am still very interested in talking to you about a swap. 904 866 3939 or alfredroyalwalker@gmail.com

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Las Vegas?

Posts: 44 | Registered: 17 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Kristopher. I am still very interested in La Quinta. Seniority 04/06. Excellent attendance record, clean driving record and nothing negative in my personal file.....a great candidate for a transfer....plus 12.5 years of seniority when you get here.

posted Hide Post
Good morning. Interested in Colorado?

Posts: 36 | Registered: 21 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not at this time Ron, Dont really want to sell my house and take the kids out of school at this time, but maybe in the future.
I would be interested in a 3-way swap if we can find one. I would like to transfer to the Banning, Beaumont area of Ca. thanks
quote:
Originally posted by Ron r:
Good morning. Interested in Colorado?

posted Hide Post
How about Montebello CA, have own route (easiest in the city) seniority date July 2000.

Posts: 5 | Location: Montebello, CA | Registered: 26 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kristopher, you are looking to go up to Beaumont area from La Quinta?

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nvmnd, lol, I was thinking La Quinta was down in San Diego area. My bad.

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump Smiler