Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Naples to Fort Myers or Tampa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naples to Fort Myers or Tampa Login/Join

posted
Looking for a transfer. Naples main office to either fort myers or tampa.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 08 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider omaha,ne? Sen. 4/01.12 bidding stations. Trying to get closer to family. Thanks.

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider omaha,ne? Sen. 4/01. 12 bidding stations. Trying to get closer to family. Thanks.

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is James Morris I work out of the Hollywood Florida location there are five locations in my district meeting you can jump around from whichever post office you like. If you're willing to do a mutual swap I'm interested in moving please give me a call at 305-684-7820 and my email is jamesmorrispa@gmail.com thank you my wife just had a baby and we're trying to get closer to family. If you know anyone that's interested in moving to Miami Pembroke pines Miramar or Hollywood area please let them know thanks

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post