Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Are you desperate enough in wanting to move!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you desperate enough in wanting to move! Login/Join

posted
In case you are desperate enough that you'll consider becoming a ptf again, e-reassign is open. I just got a transfer within the state of Florida and I had my choice of 4 or 5 offices. If you really want it..it's there, people. Yes..I know some think it's crazy..but everyone has different situations. Good luck to all! Happy New Year

Posts: 18 | Registered: 22 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, can you call me about e-reassign in fla, been trying, just got a few questions, thanks
Patrick
513-375-2656

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of FL did you have requests into?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The upside for anyone that's interested is that e-reassigning oneself back down to a PTF doesn't cost you your step increases, pension earnings, health insurance, etc. But it does bust you back down to PTF (as in no life except carrying mail again) and the bottom of the local seniority list as far as bidding rights for assignments and vacations. E-reassignment needs to be weighed carefully because it's not for everyone but could work out for the truly desperate. I've got '98 seniority in Bloomington, Indiana. I've actually thought about being a PTF again in Florida myself. God's Blessings to everyone working for The United States Postal Service in 2012. WE NEED IT LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there i also received a letter from florida to go to either tampa or st. pete when did you get your first letter and did tim hyer call you and when are you moving in other words how long did it take to get the word to be released

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What cities did you hear from? If you don't want to respond here can you email? Dsaville@att.net

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post