Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking to move to Florida!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to move to Florida! Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in a trade to Beautiful Colorado? 22 stations to bid. OT is always available. I am a regular. My seniority is 10/04. I'm looking for great coastal communities in Florida-St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, Boca Raton, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, Treasure Coast, and any of the keys. I would even consider St. Petersberg, Ft. Meyers. If interested, please contact me @ amilo86@msn.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Brighton | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amilo:
Anyone interested in a trade to Beautiful Colorado? 22 stations to bid. OT is always available. I am a City Letter Carrier/regular. My seniority is 10/04. I'm looking for great coastal communities in Florida-St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, Boca Raton, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, Treasure Coast, and any of the keys. I would even consider St. Petersberg, Ft. Meyers. If interested, please contact me @ amilo86@msn.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Brighton | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post