Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Miami Florida to NC near Raleigh or Greensboro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miami Florida to NC near Raleigh or Greensboro Login/Join

posted
Looking for a transfer near the end of the year by august .
Leaving Miami to North Carolina

Chris walker

Posts: 3 | Registered: 04 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris,
Hello I am in the Greensboro, NC area and I am looking for a mutual swap to District 3 Florida area including MIAMI, Hollywood, Aventura, Homestead, Ft Lauderdale.

I have never done this before but I am ready to do a mutual "swap" or move as soon as possible. Let me know if you are interested.

EDIT: I just realized I am looking in the letter carriers section and I am a TTO (Tractor Trailor Operator - level 8). I will repost this in the correct forum but I am willing to change crafts if I need to in order to get down there. As a TTO though you would need a CDL and im not sure if you have that or not? My current position is permanent/regular so I am not a Part-Time Flex.

Posts: 3 | Location: Greensboro, NC | Registered: 04 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I do not have my CDL I am willing to switch to a clerk craft if anything .

Chris walker

Posts: 3 | Registered: 04 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post