Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    South California to Bremerton, Washington or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South California to Bremerton, Washington or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested to be in San Diego, California?
I would like to swap with someone from Bremerton, Washington or surrounding area. Trying to get close with family.
Seniority date:3.14.2009
Plenty of OT, always nice weather, beautiful city and friendly people.I am a full time carrier at Riverfront Station in San Diego. I have one of the best route in station. Plenty of stations to choose from all with in 30min or less from each other.

7min Qualcom Stadium
9min to Downtown San Diego, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Petco Park
13min Sea World
24min Tijuana, Mexico
36min Lego Land, Carlsbad
40min to Wild Animal Park, Escondido
2hrs Los Angeles, CA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Joyceline,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Hey my name is Benjamin Garcia here in Yakima Wa i am trying to go back to California i do have my family in Los Angeles and i am looking for anyone who is willing to transfer to seattle district. my cell 323-253-0802 if you can give me a call tnx god bless.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi just wanting to know if ur still looking to go to Washington 602-315-2252 or lakers_661 @ yahoo. Com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 24 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i know its been awhile but did u find someone. im in tacoma

Diana Spanjer

Posts: 22 | Location: Tacoma, Wa | Registered: 27 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Bremerton but I'm trying to get to Tacoma. 3way swap with Simply D? cell phone is 760-889-8410

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post