Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Jacksonville, NC to Laurel, Maryland, off 95 between Washington and Baltimore
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jacksonville, NC to Laurel, Maryland, off 95 between Washington and Baltimore Login/Join

posted
I need someone from Jacksonville, NC to help me complete a 3 way trade to Richmond, VA.

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you want to come to nc from laurel because i'm in havelock 25 miles and whay about richmond

Posts: 19 | Location: u.s. | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to central Virginia. Someone from Richmond is looking to go to Jacksonville, NC. I was thinking if someone from Jacksonville needed to be in the D.C. or Baltimore area, we could do a 3 way mutual transfer. I am a regular carrier, 4/86

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post