Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV to Jurupa Valley, CA or near by cities
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to Jurupa Valley, CA or near by cities Login/Join

posted
Looking to swap with someone from Las Vegas to Jurupa Valley or near by cities. Currently at Sunrise Station Las Vegas. Holding a VR position. Converted to regular in October 2018

Posts: 8 | Location: Sunrise Station/Las Vegas | Registered: 21 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Burbank, CA. I've been trying to transfer to Las Vegas for the past year and a half since my family lives in Henderson. If you're willing to transfer I know the main person who will do the swap for us. I just need to find someone willing to swap with me. If your interested let me know.

Posts: 10 | Location: California | Registered: 03 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can’t do Burbank. To far from where I wanna be. Sorry about that.

Posts: 8 | Location: Sunrise Station/Las Vegas | Registered: 21 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
What about Pomona ,CA ?

Posts: 33 | Registered: 13 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poway too far?

Posts: 59 | Registered: 03 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m at Oceanside north of San Diego.Are you still looking for transfer?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 04 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post