Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    any ptf's want to do a 3,4,5 way or anything
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

any ptf's want to do a 3,4,5 way or anything Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Woofie,

You have to be kidding. The freeze on hiring also prevents transfers and promotions. I've tried to transfer from IL to DC area via E-reassign, by writing letters to Post Masters (who really want and need me), by involving my Post Master and by involving the Local Union Presidents to no avail. It is impossible, no matter how good of an employee you are to transfer. I've been a PTF for nine years and I'm next in line to get my own route but I'd give it up and start all the way at the bottom if I could just transfer. Its not going to happen, so I'm going to have to quit a job that I've had for ten years... that I love and that I'm great at, just so I can move to DC to be with my wife!

Posts: 16 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a PTF trying to get from AZ to NC, Winston-Salem or close to it. Great weather and office to work in. 480-510-2323 Robert

Posts: 31 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am a ptf in watertown and oakville connecticut,looking to go too florida.call 203-419-6770

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a PTF in Chandler AZ wanting to go to Winston Salem NC or as close as I can get!!!

posted Hide Post
Don't give up. They have been lifting the article 12 in some states already who are on the FSS machines. I heard that in the spring it might be lifted here in AZ. Hang in there brother!!!!

posted Hide Post
PTF in Glendale AZ, trying to get to Ventura, oxnard or Santa Barbara CA. other close cities will also be consider

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PTF in philly, PA, need to transfer anywhere in southern florida.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marco Island FL (Suncoast District) PTF looking for Virginia or North Carolina.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
ptf in washington state trying to go to los angeles or santana district benjaminybrenda@hotmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't waste your time if your a regular and your trying to swap with a PTF. The national agreementment forbids it....I had the perfect swap before they denied me and the ptf...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ptf philly:
PTF in philly, PA, need to transfer anywhere in southern florida.

You can find someone that wants to come to ny from fl and I will take your PHILLY spot!!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For curtisnycg
posted Hide Post
PTF WORKING IN THE BRONX CURRENTLY WANT TO GO TO STATEN ISLAND,BROOKLYN,NEW JERSEY,GA,VA,PA,DE,NC,SC OR FL////CALL ME ANYTIME NAME CURTIS 212-470-6889

Posts: 4 | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jacksonville was accepting transfers as of last month. They don't have anything posted but I'm sure they may accept some unless they got an over abundance. There was also a post of someone who says he was contacted by 3 or 4 cities in Florida but he didn't specify which one.

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I am a carrier in Miami looking to swap to North Carolina. Where is it that you are located?

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post