Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    East Tennessee(Knoxville) to Tampa,FL surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

East Tennessee(Knoxville) to Tampa,FL surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
I'm #4 on route waiting list, would love to swap for Tampa or surrounding area, from Knoxville, TN. Good Neighborhoods, lots of overtime. Call me at (865) 335-6525.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you an unassigned regular or a PTF? I'm looking to get to Nashville.

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
it's Irene. Are you still wanting Tampa? 727 612 6733 tillerlane@hotmail.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi LetterLady,
Are you still trying to get to FL? I'm actually on the east coast of Fl.

Posts: 9 | Location: Treasure Coast | Registered: 10 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in Knoxville area or Maryville area. If you find a 3 way swap to Las Vegas from Florida, we can make it happen. You can contact me at my email travbmx2303@aol.com or cell. 702-506-5007

or if you happen to know anyone interested in Las Vegas, you are more than welcome to pass my info. Thank you! -Travis

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a t6 in ocoee area about 15 mins from orlando and and hour from Tampa. 239-572-0687

Posts: 3 | Registered: 16 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post