Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Concord NC to Northeast PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concord NC to Northeast PA Login/Join

posted
Looking to go North to be closer to family. Seniority date 2/2004. Seeking Scranton/Wilkes Barre or surrounding area. Please email Mike at michaelbuckley67@carolina.rr.com or call (860)485-8308

Posts: 8 | Location: Concord,nc | Registered: 06 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by michaelbuckley67

I'm in South Florida (Coral Springs)trying to get to Concord NC. Would you be willing to do a 3 way swap if I find someone in the area your looking for? My Seniority is also 2004. Let me know either here or at jcandbj76@aol.com. Look forward to hearing from you. -Barrett

Posts: 55 | Registered: 08 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me Barrett! Anything that would help would certainly be welcome. Let me know if you do find someone up there and I'll let you know if i do.

Posts: 8 | Location: Concord,nc | Registered: 06 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
currently in Wilkesbarre station looking for orlando fl seniority date 12/15
arcouncil92@gmail.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get you to north east Ohio if you are interested.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 27 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be willing to transfer to Richmond, VA?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from about 1 1/2 hrs from Scranton Wilkes-Barre, I would like Richmond, Va...could we do a three way?
quote:
Originally posted by KLT718:

Posts: 35 | Registered: 11 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Lanebrain,

That would be great. It just doesnt look like Michael has been on this post since 2015. Have you had contact with him?

posted Hide Post
Hello Lanebrain,

That would be great. It just doesnt look like Michael has been on this post since 2015. Have you had contact with him?

quote:
Originally posted by Lanebrain:
I am from about 1 1/2 hrs from Scranton Wilkes-Barre, I would like Richmond, Va...could we do a three way?
quote:
Originally posted by KLT718: