Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Who wants Chicagoland Speedway and give me anywhere in AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants Chicagoland Speedway and give me anywhere in AZ Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I am a regular letter carrier, in Joliet, IL, with seniority of 12/87. I need to get to AZ for family reasons. So close, can hear the racing from my route. About area: Will County, which Joliet is in, is: * 1st in population growth of all Illinois Counties
* Will County is 1st in new home construction in Illinois
* Joliet is the 14th fastest growing city of 100,000 or more in the US
* Bolingbrook is the 24th wealthiest zip code in Chicago land
* Will County is the 10th fastest growing county in the USA
* Will County is 36th Nationally in New Job Creation
* Will County is now 88th of the 100 Most Populous Counties in the USA. * Has 2 Riverboats, Harrahs and Empress. * Minor League Baseball team (Joliet Jackhammers). * NASCAR and IRL, NHRA, CART, IROC racing tracks.
OT is available and has 90+ routes in the office.
Will consider all mutual trades, even 3 way or more, if it could work out. Email me at jukeboxdj@aol.com or call the cell 815-685-9374 if you have questions or ideas!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi eddie del mar would work perfect!!!

Posts: 34 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
lots of options here, especially in the summer

let's trade!!

offer away, will listen and act!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
still open to options....

fire away!!

i'm ready!!

posted Hide Post
Rick, I'm going as a ptf in March. I got my call last week. A gal in Chicago is also going. Did you put in on E-reassign? I'm tired of waiting for serious people and for people who change their mind or get denied.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post