Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone interested in Colorado?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in Colorado? Login/Join

posted
I want to relocate to Florida. I would like Palm Harbor, Tampa, St. Petersberg! I would consider the Atlantic coast of Florida also. There is 22 stations to bid in. Plenty of overtime if you want it. I am a regular carrier with seniority or 10/2004.
Please contact me through email @ amilo86@msn.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Brighton | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can find someone who wants to come to Michigan I'd love to go to CO...

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amilo, would that be Denver? How about California? You interested?

RennyJK@aol.com

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xPostmanx:
Amilo, would that be Denver? How about California? You interested?

RennyJK@aol.com

I am in the Denver system. Thanks for the reply, but family is interested in Florida. Maybe a three way trade is possible?

Posts: 13 | Location: Brighton | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be fine... My station is San Anselmo/Fairfax, Calif. Fiftenn minutes drive north of San Francisco.

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets try to post for a three way. I hear they are harder to do, but it's worth a try to me.