Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix AZ to east coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix AZ to east coast Login/Join

posted
Mutual transfer from Ahwatukee (Phoenix) Arizona to east coast - SC, NC, GA area preferred. Will consider other states. 15 year seniority. I have a really great station, OT if wanted, good management, wanting to transfer to be closer to family.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Bangor, ME and looking to get to AZ if you're interested and still looking. My email is along05@msn.com. Thanks!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 19 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Arcadia, FL? There's a carrier there willing to come to Bangor so perhaps we could work a 3 way? along05@msn.com. Thanks!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 19 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Boston Massachusetts try to move to Dallas ,if we do 3 way swap

Posts: 4 | Location: Malden,massachusetts | Registered: 23 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Phone number is 617-538-7985

Posts: 4 | Location: Malden,massachusetts | Registered: 23 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am at Coral Spring, Florida. Would like to move back to Phoenix, Arizona. I was working at Mesa, Arizona before transferring here. Let’s me know.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 25 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for Mutual Swap? I am east coast Florida needing to get to AZ..

Posts: 14 | Registered: 31 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post