Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St. Louis, to anywhere near raleigh NC, or southeast.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St. Louis, to anywhere near raleigh NC, or southeast. Login/Join

posted
I would like to transfer to anywhere southeast namely North Carolina. My seniority date is 07/03. I am currently in school and would not be ready to transfer until december 2010. Please call me @ 618-789-2834. as I rarely check my email. Open to North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, Geaorgia, Alabama, or Mississippi. Thanks, Mike

Posts: 9 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Mike, if this may help you, I am in Long Beach,CA and would consider any 3 way invitations that might come up to get us all where we want to go. I am interested in STL for sure. My email address is dugbokaol.com seniority date is 7/89 Doug

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Douglas thanks, hopefully we can make it happen.

Posts: 9 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking